A collection of (some of) my frequently used links.
- DnsChecker - A nice list of DNS tools, IP location lookup, ..
- intoDNS - Check DNS health
- World Wide Web Domain Tools by ITOC Australia - DNS and Web tools
- Debian CD Image Archive - Where the older CD/DVD releases of Debian are stored.
- Planet Debian - Planet Debian
- tmux and screen cheatsheet - A screen and tmux cheatsheet
- tmux cheatsheet - tmux cheatsheet
- tmux Crash Course tmux Crash course
- Let’s Encrypt - Certificate Authority for your SSL needs: free, automated and open!
- Hardening Your Web Server’s SSL Ciphers - A must read on SSL for your website
- Black Manticore - Technical and sysadmin related blog
- Diff Checker - Online diff tool to compare text differences
- Message Header Analyzer - Readable mail headers
- Google Apps Support Center - Google Apps Support Center
- Google Apps Toolbox - Analyze SMTP message headers, Check MX records and more
- Networking Cheat Sheets - Networking Cheat Sheets
- PageSpeed Insights - PageSpeed Insights analyzes the content of a web page, then generates suggestions to make that page faster. Reducing page load times can reduce bounce rates and increase conversion rates.
- RegExrv2.0 - RegExr is an online tool to learn, build, & test Regular Expressions
- AdwCleaner - Adware Cleaner
- Group Policy Search - GPO Search
- Jelly Bean Keyfinder- Keyfinder to retrieve Product Keys
- Windows Enterprise Resources and tools
- Windows 10 Update Assistant - Update Assisant to help you update to the latest version of Windows 10.
- Microsoft Portals - Microsoft Administrator Sites
- Exchange Online Service Description - Office 365 Service Description
- Multi-RBL lookup - Great Multi-RBL IP blacklist lookup tool!
- Yellow Bricks - Blog about virtualization